New Patient Information
What to Expect
- For your initial visit to our clinic, you should plan to spend about an hour with the doctor. We request that you arrive 15 minutes before your schedule appointment to fill out some brief paperwork.
- Following your completion of the intake forms, you will have a private consultation with the doctor, where she can learn what brings you into the clinic, your unique health history and what your goals are for treatment and recovery.
- Following this discussion, the doctor will conduct a physical examination to evaluate your area of complaint, thereby evaluating your posture, range of motion, and baseline neurological health.
- If indicated, X-rays may be performed during this time or scheduled at a follow-up appointment.
- If the doctor determines your condition or area of concern is appropriate for chiropractic treatment, she may initiate care at this first visit. In some cases, further examination or evaluation of your condition may be warranted before we begin care. In these situations further testing will be scheduled.
If you would like to fill-out the new patient intake form prior to arriving at our clinic, print this form, complete it at home, and bring it along with you to your first appointment.